Online Pokie and Slot Games: Another “Ultimate Guide”
Online pokie is a great way for people from New Zealand to win some money. Pokie is one of their favorite games. To help players have a better online pokie experience there are some tips and advice to help them along the way. Online pokie is a game that deals with chance and there is no special trick or strategy that can be used. These tips can help the players find the right game and increase their chances of winning real money.
There is no mathematical formula that can be used in pokie. There are some ways that a person can get a slight edge over the online platform. These tips are pretty basic. There are some players who think they have a way to win. In addition to speaking with pokie players industry insiders gave their advice. They have confirm that certain playing behaviors and patterns can give a person a higher chance of winning.
Types of Pokie Found Online
Before you jump into a pokie game you should look at the different types of pokie found online. There are three popular types of pokie that ranked high in some of the best casinos in New Zealand. The payline are imaginary lines where players can place their bet. If a symbol appears on the payline you will win your money back times the number of matches that you have made.
Five Reel Pokie
Many online New Zealand casinos feature five reel pokie. There are five reels and a few rows that are considered paylines. The more paylines that the player bets on the better the chance they have at winning. It is best to start out small and bet one coin per payline until you know how to play the game.
Three Reel Pokie
This pokie machine has three reels and only one payline. The reels were called one-armed bandits because an old-fashioned style lever had to be pulled. This pokie is often called the fruit machine as fruits are the most popular symbols that players try to match. This game is easier to play but there are no bonuses. There are a few exceptions to help the child win.
Progressive Jackpot Pokie
This type of pokie is the most common because the payouts are the largest. The jackpots are a mixture of bets from the players at several online casinos. A small part of the bet is put into the progressive pot. This type of pokie is fun but Kiwi players need to make sure they always bet the max bet or they will not be able to win the full progressive prize.
Step by Step How to Play Pokie
While many are familiar with pokie there is always something to learn. We recommend practicing a game before you play for money.
Step 1- Select Your Pokie
The first step is to pick a pokie game from hundreds of choices. Think about how many reels you want to play and how many paylines you would like to bet on. The higher the jackpot is the better your chances of winning are.
Step 2- Get Your Coins
It is time to decide how much money you are willing to bet. Coins are the currency used on the playlines. Coins can be valued at NZ $.01 or as much as NZ $10. Make sure you are betting the correct amount.
Step 3- Betting
Now you will decide how many paylines you want to play. One coin is placed on each line. You can start with one payline or play up to 10 lines.
Step 4- Active Your Paylines
Decide how many of the playlines you would like to be active. Some games have a single line while others may have up to 25 lines. It will cost you more each bet but there is also a chance you will win more.
Step 5- Spin
Click the spin button and hope for the best. You need to be paying attention. You may want to use auto play so the game will automatically spin. You can also manually spin the reel or click the same bet button. You can change your bets each round as long as you follow the rules of the casino.
Knowing the Rules
Read the rules of each game before you start spinning. Know the value of each symbol, the wild symbols, and what will allow you to active a free spin or a bonus. When playing the progressive the rules state the player has to play the max bet in order to get the progressive pot.
Pick your pokie game and have some fun. There are a number of online pokie games in New Zealand with many different pokie options. Use these tips and tricks to help you win some money.
Casinos with Live Dealing Service
- Spin Palace Casino: The casino offers $ 1000 as welcome bonus to all its new players. With safe and secure banking options available to users, this casino is rated to be at the top. The highest payout has recorded to be around 98%. The withdrawal services are also quick and as the casino is legally registered, it is also safe to play on this site. There are over 650 games to choose from.
- Jackpot City Casino: This casino offers a magnificent $1600 as welcome bonus. The highest payout recorded at this casino is over 95% and with more than 300+ casino games to select and play from, you can expect to win handsome amounts as cash prizes and therefore this casino is highly recommended by users across the world.
- Ruby Fortune Casino: This is another casino which is known for the live dealing services it offers to the users. With more than 450 casino games to play from, your chances of winning would never be less. The sign up bonus offered at this casino is $ 750.
- Gaming Club Casino: Gaming Club Casino is also one of the popular ones to play live dealing games on. All you have to do is sign up with this casino and you will get a welcome bonus of $ 350 and a chance to around 4000 casino games.
- Royal Vegas Casino: The welcome bonus offered at this casino is $ 1200. More than 450 casino games are offered along with the live games. This is also one of the recommended casinos for playing live dealing games.
How do live online casino work?
As a human element is always preferred when playing live counters, so there is always a dealer in the virtual platform who will help to shuffle and distribute the decks. You can also ask the croupier for advice related to the game. This makes sure that the game is 100% legitimate as many users are in doubt related to the legitimacy of the game when it is operated by computer softwares.
What are the requirements to play live casino games?
Which are the different live counter games?
- Texas Hold’em Poker
How are the live dealing casinos approached from a legal point of view?
How can the deposits be made?
- Credit cards: These can be used for the sake of convenience and are therefore the preferred method of payments by many users.
- eWallet service: Online platforms such as PayPal, Citadel, Cick2Pay and Neteller amongst many others offer reliable transfer services and therefore are recommended to users.
- Wire transfer: Wire transfers are usually done when heavy deposits have to be made.