Terms of Service
There are numerous phrases and terms which new players might come across and fail to understand in the world of pokies. This has led to the urge of putting together some lists of the commonly used terms which players encounter daily while playing these games. This is aimed at making it easier for the new players to understand and learn how the game works. This will lead to the new players being professionals in the game after some short while and will be able to make fun while playing the game.
This is the extra method of winning due the regular spins. The commonly known bonus feature is the free spins.
Credits or coins
These are basically the tokens you purchase for you to be able to play pokies. On winning the game, you acquire credits and can finally be converted to real money or else use them to bet for more games.
This type of jackpot grow with successive spin and the machine fails to produce some winning combination. It is in other words known as the progressive jackpot.
This is the money returned to the casino players by the casino rewords or VIP program which is basically the reward for player’s action. Basically, the cash back here is more generous compared to the one in brick and motor counterparts.
A double is a symbol that counts as two for any symbol selected to complete the line. It is just like some guaranteed payout for any of the symbol you acquire.
These are the particular pokies bonus acquired for obtaining some symbol combination or other requirements which have been set up by the game. These spins allow you play the pokies at no cost then keep you winning till they run out. Wins are mostly high during such spins.
This a type of pokie which you will be able to play without having to first download it.
This is a type of pokie which is expected to be offering some payout. For example, if your game hits a frequency of four, this means that such a game will have a win after four spins.
This is the average percentage of the various time a pokie machine has produced a winning spin. The hit frequency or hit rate may also result from an average of the losing spins over the winning spins.
This is the lowest amount you are able to bet at a given machine.
This is a symbol designated to increase a win size in a pokie machine. This works out through the multiplying the payout by the multiplier value given.
This is a line by which the symbol should fall for a player to win.
This is the percentage of the money deposited in the player’s account that he/she should receive after a given period of time played.
This is a list of the payline combinations including the jackpot allow for the various combinations.
Also known as wild symbol. These symbols are able to take the place of the various desired figures to be able to complete a sequence.
Random number generator
This is a program which produces some random results in casino game.
This type of symbol which can play anywhere on the screen.
This is the given fixed amount of a winning jackpot combination.
These are the pictures displayed when a player wins.
Casinos with Live Dealing Service
There are a number of casinos which offer live dealing but not all of them are up to the mark. Here is a list of casinos whose live dealing services are brilliant and enticing.
- Spin Palace Casino: The casino offers $ 1000 as welcome bonus to all its new players. With safe and secure banking options available to users, this casino is rated to be at the top. The highest payout has recorded to be around 98%. The withdrawal services are also quick and as the casino is legally registered, it is also safe to play on this site. There are over 650 games to choose from.
- Jackpot City Casino: This casino offers a magnificent $1600 as welcome bonus. The highest payout recorded at this casino is over 95% and with more than 300+ casino games to select and play from, you can expect to win handsome amounts as cash prizes and therefore this casino is highly recommended by users across the world.
- Ruby Fortune Casino: This is another casino which is known for the live dealing services it offers to the users. With more than 450 casino games to play from, your chances of winning would never be less. The sign up bonus offered at this casino is $ 750.
- Gaming Club Casino: Gaming Club Casino is also one of the popular ones to play live dealing games on. All you have to do is sign up with this casino and you will get a welcome bonus of $ 350 and a chance to around 4000 casino games.
- Royal Vegas Casino: The welcome bonus offered at this casino is $ 1200. More than 450 casino games are offered along with the live games. This is also one of the recommended casinos for playing live dealing games.
How do live online casino work?
The live environment experienced at any casino is totally different from what the virtual reality offers the users. But today, the softwares have made online gaming a unique dimension in itself. When playing live dealer games at any online casino, you get to experience the better of two worlds at the same time. You do not have to leave your comfort zone to go play at a casino as you can get it on your pc or on your mobile device and all you would be needed is a fast internet connection to place your bets on.
As a human element is always preferred when playing live counters, so there is always a dealer in the virtual platform who will help to shuffle and distribute the decks. You can also ask the croupier for advice related to the game. This makes sure that the game is 100% legitimate as many users are in doubt related to the legitimacy of the game when it is operated by computer softwares.
What are the requirements to play live casino games?
Which are the different live counter games?
The popular ones which have the feature of live counters are:
- Texas Hold’em Poker
How are the live dealing casinos approached from a legal point of view?
How can the deposits be made?
For players from New Zealand, there are three options available.
- Credit cards: These can be used for the sake of convenience and are therefore the preferred method of payments by many users.
- eWallet service: Online platforms such as PayPal, Citadel, Cick2Pay and Neteller amongst many others offer reliable transfer services and therefore are recommended to users.
- Wire transfer: Wire transfers are usually done when heavy deposits have to be made.